Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What I Wore--Sleep Edition


For a kiddo who didn't want to be Buzz on Halloween, he sure is enjoying being Buzz every other day

Sweater//Target
Top//Me
Jeans//Ross
Boots//Target

I have been struggling to blog these last few weeks.  I am kind of in a funk.  I am so worn thin by the time the end of the day comes, I have nothing left to give.

Parenting.  It is not something that comes naturally to me.  I struggle big time.  I am constantly doubting my actions and have negative chatter running through my head at all times.   This week has be especially hard and it is only Tuesday.  The kids took the time change like it was just another day, but me, my body is exhausted.  I am falling asleep feeding Miss Brighton.  It also doesn't help that Brighton is going through some kind of growth spurt.  Which, considering she is already a beastly soon to be 4 month old, is scary.  But it is waking her up in the night.  So Jeremy and I are back to getting up 2 or 3 times a night at 2 or 3 to convince her sleep is a lot funner than she thinks it is. I am struggling.  I am parenting from a place of extreme exhaustion, my coffee intake is limited because of breastfeeding and my nap time is non existent.  It is affecting my interaction with the kiddos, and my daily routine.

All of that too say that I am tired, worn out, frustrated, and blogging is taking a hit.

So now I am going to sign off for the night, drink the hot coco Jeremy is making, and go to bed.

Oh but first, I have to share something I found really funny today.  At bible study this morning, us "young mothers" as they call us, were just sitting there kind of sedately talking to one another and sipping coffee.  You could tell we were all exhausted and it was only 9am.  While the older ladies are laughing, dancing, and having the time of their lives.   So hopefully in 40 years I will have that kind of energy as well.  But if I had a choice, I would take it today.

Linking up with

pleated poppy

1 comment :

  1. Oh, I can totally relate! Hang in there, girly!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...