Wednesday, November 13, 2013

September 365

Here it is, November 13th and I am just now posting pictures of September's 365.   September was a super busy month between my birthday, my brother in laws birthday, and Bristol's birthday.  We had an awesome time at the beach and at the San Diego Zoo.   For such a great beginning of the month it ended on a rough note with Eldon in the hospital.   Thankfully since then we have been able to get his allergies and asthma back under control with medicines, the nebulizer, and essential oils.  

Enjoy!





I love her face when she was opening her gift from Aunt Hilary
























Now to work on October.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...