Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What I wore: Red, Leopard, and Bee Stings

Cardigan//Target
Top//Me
Jeans//Ross
Shoes//Toms


Scarf//Gift  (charming charlies)
Bracelet//Gift Beads by Cathy
This is the second top I have made with this pattern, the first one is here.  I really like it and it takes me all of an hour to make it.  Well, it might take less if I didn't have 3 little interrupters.  I love this fabric.  It has gold leopard print, so at first you really don't notice it but up close it is so cool looking.  I felt since it was such a subtle print that I could get away with my teal scarf and bracelet and threw on my red polka dot Toms for a little sass.  I am thinking the next one I make will be in a dark fabric like black or navy with huge white polka dots. Yep, that is what I see in my head. I am sure Jeremy is excited about that prospect.

I managed to get stung by a bee at the pumpkin patch, on my belly, while wearing 3 tops, and Brighton in the Ergo.  I am just thankful it stung me and not Brighton.  I still have no clue how it got under all my shirts but it did.  And boy does it hurt.  I can’t even remember the last time I got stung. 

We wont even talk about how much crap the new vacuum picked up on Monday.

Am I the only person who will leave the house in a super cute outfit but the minute I know I don't have to leave the house again, throws on yoga pants and puts the hair up in a pony tail?  Oh you don't do that?  Neither do I!

Can someone come meal plan and grocery shop for me?  No?  I guess I should get off the computer and do that since we are out out of food.

Happy Wednesday.

linking up with...
pleated poppy

2 comments :

  1. AH! Those TOMS!! <3 Very cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been forever since I've been stung by a bee, and I'm not interested in trying it out anytime soon! I love your polka dot toms!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...