Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013



We did it!  We got a family picture.  The nice thing about Brighton being in the ergo covered by her hat, is that you can’t tell she was screaming in this picture.   I dared to take the bottle from her mouth so we could capture these 2 pictures. 
Yesterday we made our 3rd annual trek to the pumpkin patch and it was a blast.  



Apple gun//Brighton and Maga Cathy

Me and Brighton//Bristol and Eldon climbing the spider web

Pumpkin ride//Kiddos being held by daddy//Follow the leader//pumpkin ride

Bristol, me and Brody, and Eldon riding the train//The kids bouncing.

And a look at the years past…


And the blog entries from years past.

And that was our fun weekend outing.  I am thankful to say that it wasn't nearly as hot this year but I am still jealous looking at some of my friends pictures and seeing them in actual fall attire and not sweating their buns off.  


1 comment :

  1. what a good looking family! :) how fun to look back at the last few years!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...