Thursday, October 31, 2013

Instafriday: 10.31.2013 and Halloween





Personally, I think I had the cutest Tinkerbell, Buzz, and Boo (Monsters Inc) ever!  The kids had so much fun at the Harvest Festival tonight.   

So my last 2 weeks of instadump have been lacking, apparently I decided that needed to stop, so I flooded the instafeed this week.  If you want to keep up in real time you can find me @crazyrandombennetts


I took Fuss on a special Mommy date on Friday.  It was a lot of fun spending a little one on one time with my biggest.  

I love this thing.  Had I known that battery powered snot suckers existed before I ordered the nosefrida I would have went that route but I didn't. Jeremy refuses to use it and sticks to the bulb syringe.



I thought this was super cute

I don't know why but this week someone has been extra snuggly.   I didn't want to put her down.

Brighton hates the nursery at church.  She is in it at least twice a week and then 3 times every other week.  She hates it so much, that when I am in bible study, I can here her screaming from half way across the building.  So I always end up getting her.   This was after church on Sunday, she didn't nap for them and was extra grumpy when I picked her up.  Five minutes into being home, she was passed out cold.


It's still clean!



I held her for 2 hours last night. 



It was a very good week, this week.  A lot of fun little things happening.   

Did you have fun this week as well?

Happy Friday!

Linking up with

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...