Friday, October 25, 2013

Instafriday--10.24.2013

I just ate a rediculious amount of Chips Ahoy.  Like make my stomach hurt amount. And here I was wondering why the baby fat isn't melting off!

I threw out my back cleaning up my house on Wednesday for my mom's arrival and I am sad to say my back and the house don't look good.  I walking around lopsided.  It is pretty funny to see.

I was supposed to go to the Tom's warehouse sale this weekend, but I don't think my back is going to cooperate.

Brighton has had a very boogery nose this week, so I ordered a nosefrida, I am weirdly excited to suck my child's boogers out of her nose.

I have been toying with changing the blog name yet again.   I know, crazy right?  If I do change it, this will be the last time.  I should have just stuck with my simple jandsbennett.blogspot.com address.

The other day, I may have made a very stupid remark to Jeremy about how I already had to many pairs of shoes and that I didn't need anymore.  At the time I was very serious, then I saw these.

I want a pair of mocassins.   But I know I wont be getting them, unless someone decideds to gift them too me.  Size 9 please.

I have been a major instagram slacker this week.  I did manage to catch a few pictures but not many.

our first time bowling

I really should just put him in a bubble.  

 This is Jeremy's favorite.  Well ALL the Bennett's favorite, except me.  I know, first I don't love peanut butter and now I balk at tooth paste ice cream, its a wonder I am allowed to call myself  a Bennett still.  Anyways, I saw it as I was checking out at the store the other day.  Since it will only be around for a couple months I decided Jeremy needed a container.
Such a happy little girl, sometimes!

 Tuesday I tried out something new.  As soon as Jeremy got home from work at 4, I ran.  It was awesome.  I wasn't exhausted like I normally am and night.  I deemed this the perfect time to run and was going to keep it up.  Then my back laughed at me.  One day, I will return to regularly scheduled exercise.
Can she was my car too?

I really need to paint my toe nails tonight, since it is supposed to be in the high 80's for the next couple days.

Well my computer says it is 8:49, my eyeballs feel like they are about to fall out, so I should probably get some sleep.

Have a wonderful weekend.

4 comments :

  1. Chewy Chips Ahoy? They're the best! Doesn't a girl always need more shoes?!? Those look super cozy! And, ummm, you missed the TOMS sale? Bummer! And... this is the nasal aspirator that I have: http://www.amazon.com/Graco-Nasal-Clear-Aspirator/dp/B001PBFWMO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1382797440&sr=8-3&keywords=nasal+aspirator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing the Toms sale has to be sad. I've never made it to one, though I had intentions of doing so a few times. Those mocassins are cute. I have such a hard time with the fact that so many of the pairs out there look like slippers! But, the comfort factor might win over this year! HOpe your back feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I balk at the idea of eating that kind of ice cream too...so you're not alone!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...