Sunday, October 20, 2013

Goals, Scores, and Strikes








I realize I am once again expecting too much. I want to get the same amount of stuff done in a day but with Brighton that isn't possible. So once again I am going to try and let go. I am going to consider myself a success for the day if I can get us all dressed, hair done, teeth brushed, and fed. Everything else will just be bonus points. And today wasn't one of those success days-- Eldon wore his pj's all day and Bristol's hair was a mess.

I wrote on Friday that I needed my quiet time and so far I have been doing okay. I skipped it this morning but we did watch church and boy was it good lesson on treating everyone the same, rich or poor.

Eldon is sick again. It is scaring me, I am not going to lie. I am terrified we are going to end up back in the hospital. I am praying about it. And also trying to think up ways to help him. I think we are going to put an air purifier in his room, as well as take him in this week to see about changing his medications.   

Friday we hit up the local bowling alley.  Jeremy's boss is being moved to another position so they had a going away party for him.  It was a lot of fun.  I thought it would be complete chaos and was not looking forward to it but it is definitely a do again.  The food wasn't half bad either.  

That's all I have today.   

Happy Monday.


1 comment :

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...