Sunday, September 15, 2013

Morning Joe, you are a lot of work

Honestly today has been rough.   It started out pretty well.  Brighton woke me up at 7:30am, I was able to get her out of the room with out waking the sleeping beast aka Eldon.  She ate, played for a little bit, and then went down for her nap at 9 am.  All pretty usual except she woke back up at 10 am.  An hour earlier than her normal wake up time.   And she has pretty much cried non stop since then.  We did have a few minutes where I was able to snap these pictures.





I have been taking brewers yeast and fenugreek in hopes that my milk supply will go back to what it was but all I can taste is beer and maple syrup. It makes me permanently nauseous. It is fun I tell you.  I tried to find fennel oil yesterday while we were shopping, but no luck.  I guess I am going to need to spend $25 on Amazon so I can order it from there.

Yesterday we went to 3 Starbucks looking for Morning Joe coffee beans.  This morning we called the 2 here in town and thankfully the one inside Alberston's had them. Jeremy bought me 2 bags. I NEED my coffee. Why can't Starbucks actually stock it? It is the same song and dance every time I run out. I keep saying I am going to find a different brand/blend to drink but I am lazy and set in my ways and want my Morning Joe.

Play Doh. I hate it. I love it. I hate it because of how difficult it is to clean up especially while the vacuum cleaner is on the fritz, I love it because it results in at least an hour of quiet play by the big 2 and usually there is very little fighting going on. Like I said it is a love/hate thing.

All in all we had a decent weekend.  Yes, today was really rough, but at least Jeremy was here to pitch in and help out when I was at the end of my rope.  Which was pretty much all day.  

Well Brighton has woken up from her 10 minute power nap so I should probably end this post.

Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...