Monday, September 23, 2013

Let's be honest...

While most of my days look like this... 
 
 
 
 
 
 





Okay the crafting doesn't happen everyday

Some days are just filled with screams and messes...

right before she had a major break down.  




me bouncing Brighton while trying to pump and blog.  



So while the happy moments like enjoying the temps that have been in the low 80's and taking advantage of a husband who is home and can take over grumpy baby duty while you craft, it is easy to get caught up in the craft area mess, piles of laundry, and dirty bathrooms... sometimes it takes a post full of pictures to remember the good.

Now I must go clean and try to get pictures of Brighton and Eldon's room between naps so I can finally show you what it looks like.

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend.

Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...