Thursday, September 12, 2013

InstaFriday:9.12.2013

Man, my week is so off.  I just realized that today Brighton is 2 months old.  I knew it was happening on Thursday but I didn't realized today was Thursday.

With that being said, I haven't painted my nails yet.  I was just looking at them yesterday thinking they sure chipped fast, but in fact no, they didn't because they lasted over a week.  Fashion safari is awesome!

Since I apperantely still think it is Wednesday, I keep telling myself I have to make certain things like eggs and bread stretch until Saturday when we make a Costco run.  Now I really only have to make them last for another day.

I am finally feeling better so I decided I would go grocery shopping on Friday but I keep putting off the whole list making and meal planning thing, but guess what, Friday is tomorrow instead of 2 days away so I probably should get on that chore.  It is not one of my favorites.  Recently it has been: see what sounds good that day, go buy it, and then cook it.  But with 3 kids and a tight food budget that is not a good way to stay on track or keep my sanity.

Who are we kidding?  I am completely insane at this point.

I totally laugh at people's faces when we are going through the whole "get to know you small talk" phase but their reactions also annoy me.
random person: How many kids do you have?
me: 3.
random person: Oh, (very long pause while they try to contain their shock) how old are they?
me:  4,2 1/2, and 2 months.
random person: Wow!  You have been busy.
me: (in my head: no s%#$) Why yes I have been, but I wouldn't trade my kids for anything.
random person: So you are done, right?
me: (in my head: why thank you for providing my answer to your question) We are not sure, we are still thinking about it.
the random person's jaw is on the floor by now or they usually make some comment about how could you want any more kids.  Or, don't you think your 3 kids are enough.   

At this point I usually say I have to go the bathroom because I am done with this whole get to know you phase which is probably why I hate small talk.  If you don't like the size of my family or the fact that I really like the age difference (16 months) between the big 2, OH WELL!  It is not your business.  Heck, for me having kids 4 years apart would be too much.  To each their own.  I don't judge you for only having one kid and not wanting anymore because you don't want to give up your lifestyle, nope I don't.  I may not understand it but it is not my business.  You don't have to raise my 3 kids so butt out.

Okay, that rant is over. So the whole point of this post was to say I just realized that today is ,in fact, Thursday.  And since I really want to post Brighton's 2 month post tomorrow, I am going to go ahead and share this week's instagrams today.  We had a busy first half of the week and I really didn't stop to document it, and the second half I have been sick.  So here we go, our week in phone picks.  As usual you can find me @crazyrandombennetts.
I have really slacked off on making sure I get pictures of me and the kiddos together.  So here is me and the Little Miss doing tummy time together.  

Fuss got a dress up princess box for her birthday from my sister and she loves it.  Of course she wanted to be the pink princess.   We even had to go get her birthday donuts dressed like this.  

She was not impressed with this.  But Jeremy and I had a blast doing it and Eldon thought is was so cool when he woke up.  He even wanted to pass up going to get donuts to play in it.  


How is this even possible?

I have been seeing donut cakes all over my instagram and facebook feed.  I decided I wanted to be just as lazy and jumped right in.  Bristol was all for it.  

Eldon loves the sand and his Paga Mark.  

Even though she will deny it, the water was a little too cold for her so she was taking a sand break.  

We went to the Texas Roadhouse on the way home from the zoo, they sang her happy birthday.  She thought it was awesome.

I was super sick Tuesday and all I wanted was chicken noodle soup.

I want to scream too because you are already 2 months old!

And now I have used up my precious 1 hour of free time where all the kiddo's naps align so I will have to come back, edit, and post it later.  I actually got 2 WHOLE hours to myself!  Instead of blogging, I did my nails.

Happy Thursday/Friday

Linking up with

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...