Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I wish...

Top//Kohls
Sweater//Target
Jeans//Ross
Shoes//Toms

Scarf//me
top//Target
Sweater and jeans//Ross
Shoes//Unknow


I really wish I wore heels. Because these boots are super cute. But alas I don't. 

found here

I sometimes wish, actually, I really wish I had gotten a degree.

I wish the thought of homeschooling didn't overwhelm me so much. I am reading this book but still am super confused by it all.  Maybe if I could get past the first 10 pages...

I wish that I didn't push my quiet time aside so easily. I need God in my days so much so and yet I forgo it all to often.

I wish I was more patient with our kiddos. When I am upset about something with Jeremy, I shut down and don't talk about it until I have figured out why I am upset,  if it was truly his fault, or mine for not communicating my needs, but why can't I be this way with the kiddos. Instead I am quick to anger and slow to apologize. Not the way I should be.

I wish I wasn't so tired lately. Jeremy is getting neglected because I always fall asleep before he does. I can't remember the last time we spent time together without a kid attached to one of us.

I wish that I could stop worrying about my weight. Yes I know I just had a baby. But it doesn't stop the thoughts in my head.

I wish a lot of things.

What do you wish?

Linking up with 
pleated poppy


2 comments :

  1. TOMS! <3 I wish I wore heels, too! So many outfits seem to look so much better with a heel! But I just can't do it. My feet hurt! And I'm only 5' 2", on a good day, so I really should wear them! I also with I wasn't feeling so overwhelmed. One thing at a time just doesn't cut it for me, I'm more of an all or nothing kind of girl, but that's just not possible right now, and it's freaking me out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't be so hard on yourself...instead of i wish, you should look at all the amazing things about you! and then you should plan a date night with just the two of you and have fun, guilt-free!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...