Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What I Wore


Sweater & shirt /Target
Jeans/ Gift
Shoes/ Toms
Scarf/Gift but I believe she said Charming Charlies
Earrings/Gift


Sweater/Target
Top/Ross
Jeans/Gift
Shoes/ A random mall store

My sister in law gave me that beautiful scarf for my birthday and I may have planned my whole outfit around it.  I love scarves.  

I wasn't in the mood to blog on Monday.  Do you ever get that way?  I tried but I wasn't feeling it so I just posted my 365 pictures from July.  It was easy and I had been meaning to get them up but my brain dump post always seem more important.  So I think I shall bore you with some of my brain dumping today.

I forget that Eldon is 2.  Well I know he is 2 but he isn't going through the terrible two's quite as vocally as Bristol did.  So when he has a 2 moment, I am in shock.  Today he had one.  I was pumping and he kept trying to play with the bottles and I kept telling him no.  Finally I just sent him to his room and that is when all hell broke loose.  He has definitely been taking pointers on how to throw a fit from big sissy because I could see a few of her moves in his routine today.

I really need to buy batteries.  I always forget and then when I need them I don't have them.

Brighton is one spoiled little girl.   I never held/rocked/walked the other kids to sleep but she gets her way.  Mostly because I am trying to keep the peace.

I am eating banana flavored Chobani while writing this and I am not sure if I like it.  It is good but I guess I was hoping it would be more like banana pudding instead of sour bananas.

I had sweet potatoes, peaches, and grapes for lunch.  It is beyond time to get back to clean eating.  We are going to have one of my favorite clean eating dishes for dinner tonight, sweet potato black bean casserole.  It is super yummy, you should try it.

One minute my kids are shoving each other off the couch or stealing each others toys and the next minute (after I have gone crazy) they are hugging on each other and saying "Sissy I wuv you".   Can't we wuv her all the time?

I really miss my Morning Joe black coffee.   Like, I am craving it, I would much rather have a nice big ol' cup of that then moscato right now.   But Brighton's little tummy can't handle it so I will wait.   And dream about it.

I am seriously contemplating a pacifier.   Which I hate myself for because I hate pacifiers.  We have never used one.  I think there was a point with the older 2 that we seriously contemplated it but never actually went and bought one because it was usually short lived but with Brighton this is not the case.  For the last 4 days I have been dreaming about a pacifier.  I just don't know what to do.  I really don't want to use one but I can't hold her and rock her all day long.  I need her to nap.  I need a break.

And on that I will end today's post.

Anyone else hate pacifiers but finally give in because you just don't know what else to do?

Linking up with


pleated poppy

1 comment :

  1. I love pacifiers! I would have given anything to get #3 to take one, but he wouldn't have it! I say get one! (I am picky about when they are used, though. I hate seeing a perfectly happy toddler playing and trying to talk with a paci in their mouth!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...