Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Things they say


It is time for another installment of Things They Say. You know where I bore you with the funny stuff Bristol and Eldon say over the course of a few weeks. I actually stole this idea from one of my favorite blogs. You should check it out. 

Eldon: baby in belly. (As he lifts up shirt)
Bristol: you don't have baby belly you have heart in belly.
Me: he can pretend he has a baby in his belly
Bristol: my baby is going to come out of my belly. I have a baby in my belly like mommy.
Me: sure you do. Did you know aunt tawny has a baby in her belly?
Bristol: ya, like mommy and Bristol. Paga mark has beers in his belly
I am pretty sure she thinks being a mommy means you are a grown up.
Bristol: When I be a mommy I swim by myself.

Bristol: when I be a mommy I get ducklings, penguins, and elephants.
Me: maybe you should work at a zoo.


Me: Do you like it? (Eating tapioca pudding)
Bristol:Yeah. Its baby food.
Me:Yep, that is probably what meat baby food is like.

Jeremy: we need to change you shirt I can see your belly.
Bristol: its okay I like my belly. 
We are clearly going to have issues when she is 15.  


Bristol: I want to pet Brighton
Jeremy: we don't pet Brighton she isn't a dog, she is your baby sister. 

When trying to figure out when to use he/she.  Which we are majorly struggling with.  Anyone else have this problem.  
Bristol: Eldon is a he, uncle Jeff is a he. Daddy is a he. Aunt Tawny is a sheep.
Me: haha, a she


Bristol: Eldon I don't want to leave you at the library that would make me very sad. 
When talking about thunder and lightening 
Bristol: "is Mater out here too?"

During a rousing game of memory which I was purposely losing...
Bristol: I show you how to match

And that is all I have for this post.   I will be back to bore you again in a few weeks with the funny, cute, weird things I think my children say because lets face it that is all I have to talk about most days.  

I am thinking about doing a my favorite things post for baby stuff.  They are one of my favorite things to read on other blogs and I have found a few great items that way, so I may give it a shot.  

2 comments :

  1. so funny! love the petting one! when i went to visit my friends baby the first thing her older son said was "want to come pet griffen?" too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...