Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What I wore, baby weight, and whole bunch more of my ramblings!

Sweater/Target--Shirt/AE--Jeans/Levis--Shoes/Toms

I got dressed way more times this week than I have pictures of but there never seems to be a right time to take a picture.   I am always late walking out the door these days and by the time I get home I am a hot sweat mess and no one wants to see a picture of that but it sure does feel good to wear real clothes again, if only my regular jeans fit!  But I do have to pairs of bigger jeans I can button and they contain no elastic waist band.   I hate the stupid elastic waist band.

We had Brighton's 2 week checkup yesterday. She is weighing in at 9 pounds,11.5 ounces.  She is definitely going to be a little chunker and I can't wait!  She has grown an whole inch as well.  She is sitting in the 90% for weight, 95% for height and 70% for her head.   Other than her stats she is doing perfect.  We have been battling a diaper rash pretty much since birth so the doctor suggested a different rash cream.     I am thinking I will probably end up moving her to cloth sooner than the 3 month mark.  Did I mention that she no longer fits into any of her newborn clothes?

I am having a super hard time figuring out when to blog these days.  I used to do it at night after the kiddos went to bed but right now I am so exhausted that I am going to bed pretty early myself.  So I am trying it out this morning while I pump.




Last night was a rough one.  Brighton went to bed around 8:30 woke up at 11:30, 4, 5, and 6. Finally when I finished feeding her at 6:30 I just slept with her in the chair until about 7.  All I wanted to do was go back to bed but unfortunately the other 2 needed me to start my day.   I miss the days when it was possible to sleep when the baby slept.  I am really hoping for a nap this afternoon but I wont be surprised if it doesn't happen.

Monday we went to see my Grandma and Aunt Cindy.  The big kids had such a fun time playing in the pool with Hilary and Cindy.



My face is starting to look more normal, hopefully the Bell's palsy will be all gone soon and I will be able to wear contacts again!


Well Miss Brighton Ann is fussing at me to feed her so I should probably unhook from the milk machine and give her the bottle she is asking for.

Am I the only person in the world that refers to the pump as the milk machine?

Happy Wednesday everyone!



Linking up with
  pleated poppy

2 comments :

  1. You look great! And your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fab mama! just stumbled across your blog, new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...