Thursday, July 11, 2013

June--the month of the blue pool

As you will quickly see this is the month of the blue pool.  I can't keep the kiddos out of that thing and it is the easiest place to get a picture of them these days.  

I fully believe in keeping it real around these parts.  One minute they are smiling and the next it is break down central.  

She is such a little fashionista




I snagged this picture after story time at the library.  Monkey see, monkey do.





I love when they love on each other.  It makes all the craziness so worth it.













I love this picture so much, I just wish Eldon and Little Turkey were in it with us.  

Like I said, keeping it real around these parts.  






1 comment :

  1. I LOVE the picture of you, Jer, and Bristol! I also love that she was reading to Eldon, I used to do that all the time. Sometimes I think I became a teacher just to hold my book like that for the kids (and to boss people around of course!)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...