Thursday, July 18, 2013

Instababy

I think the title says it perfectly.  This week my instagram feed was all Little Miss.  She joined our family just in time for last weeks instagram post.  If you want to follow along in real time you can always catch me @crazyrandombennetts but be warned, it is heavy on the kiddos.  

















Life with 3 is wonderful.   Little Miss fits right into our family and so far the big 2 are just as in love with her now as they were when she was in the belly.  I am sure there are days coming where I wonder what the heck was I thinking, days when the big 2 will be jealous of all the attention Brighton gets right now, days when I am barely holding on to my sanity but for now I am just soaking it all in.  Soaking in the newborn stage, soaking in the fact that Brighton likes to see how many times she can poop on us in a diaper change, soaking in the fights over who gets to hold Baby Bright as Eldon calls her.   I am so in love with my not so little family.  

Linking up with

3 comments :

  1. So beautiful! I love my life with three littles! And after 19 months, my two older ones still absolutely adore their baby brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! I love how babies give you an excuse to nap ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful family pictures! Congrats again!

    Whitney @ work-it-mommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...