Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Daphne comes to visit and a whole bunch of other random stuff

I am getting more and more scared about this whole newborn dependent phase. Yes I have gone through it twice already but still after spending time with my 1 year old niece over the last couple days I realized I forgot how dependent little ones are. Bristol and Eldon are at a pretty independent stage.

I am still pregnant. Although you probably guessed that from up above.

I don't care what anyone says, swimming is not a pregnant women's friend. At least not this one, first lets talk about stuffing a huge belly into a bathing suit that is made of stretchy curve hugging fabric, NOT attractive. Then there is the whole act of gracefully getting in and out of the pool, while in their you are light weight but the minute you get out-- hello baby and the 40 pounds you have gained. See what I am saying, not fun. I did like feeling lighter but when I got out of the pool my hips and back were killing me because they had to readjust to that weight.

Yesterday I totally made it sound like only my sister and Daphne came to visit but that wasn't the truth, my brother in law and mom were here as well. Tonight when they said good bye Bristol was super sad that she probably won't get to see Anthony again before he returns to Italy. He is currently her favorite. Hilary and Anthony are giant big kids themselves so they make for really fun Aunt and Uncle.

Did I already mention I am still pregnant. Oh well, I thought it was worth repeating.

My heartburn right at this minute is out of control. I need tums but they are in my pool bag which is at the other end of the house and I am feeling lazy so I may just suffer.

I was really hopping the pool would help relieve the pain in my feet but no such luck.

I totally forgot my camera today so I have no proof but Bristol and Eldon are becoming quiet the little swimmers. They still use puddle jumpers but I am thinking next time we might need to work on them doing it on their own because they are so close. I am really proud of them.

Also they are going to be awesome with the baby. I mean it might wear off quickly and they will lose their willingness to help but they loved doing everything they could for Daphne. Daphne, she just wanted to be independent.

Now I think I shall flood you with pictures from the last 2 days. 

















Hilary wanted a picture with her, Anthony, and all 3 kids.  I don't think she will be framing any of these.







Do you think I showed you enough pictures?  I have a few more in case you are wondering.  

I hope y'all are having a wonderful 4th of July.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...