Tuesday, July 2, 2013

38 weeks


Come on, you know you missed this outfit. I haven't worn this shirt in at least a week.

I should have just gone with Jeremy's stick figure idea but let’s face it, it would take a lot more effort to draw a pregnant stick figure than it takes to photograph the pregnant lady.

Nothing new to report. This baby is proving me wrong, I really felt like it would be early this whole time but I guess not. I am still having random contractions mostly at night, when I am trying to sleep. The baby is sitting pretty low but since this is my 3rd, I am sure it can hang out there forever. I am hoping when we go to the doctor on Friday we can talk induction. Yes I know its crazy to already be thinking about this but I have never gone over 40 weeks before, I really don't want to start with this one. Plus with both big kiddos we scheduled their inductions and they decided to come on their own a few days later... yep scared them right out of the womb. 


We haven't gotten anything done on Bristol's bed because it has been too stinking hot. As soon as we, and by that I mean Jeremy, finish sanding we can paint in the house no problem. But when it is 113 degrees out, no one wants to sand. Which is fine, we got most of our other stuff done.

The quilt is done but I am realizing this picture just doesn't do the colors justice. The binding is yellow and the back is navy. I love how it turned out. I can't wait to see it with the bumper pads, sheet, and possible tulle bed skirt all together but that requires finishing the Fuss' bed first so we can have the crib. If it is a boy I think I am going to use the green dot print for the bed skirt, if I can find more of it.

I got dressed once this week other than the above picture. I am a failure. Haha... not really I just chose to go with my comfy mom uniform of yoga pants and tank tops that don't quiet cover my huge belly. 
Top/Old Navy--Skirt/Me
This skirt is so comfy MUST wear it more often. Oh wait I am wearing the black version above. I would love to get a solid knit fabric to make one more.  Bristol insisted on pushing the button.  

Maybe next week I will have more wardrobe pictures to share but I doubt it because my yoga pants are mighty comfy these days. 

I totally ran this past week!   4.8 miles down and only 6 left for a grand total of 120 miles.  I was thinking about trying to knock 2 more out tonight but my body is exhausted from a busy day visiting with my sister.

Speaking of which, they are here from Italy for 6 weeks!  It has been almost a year since they moved to Italy and it has been a long year.  They came up today and are planning on staying for a few days then they will come up again for a longer period of time once the baby is born.   Bristol didn't know what to think when the doorbell rang and Hilary and Daphne were on the other side.   I didn't tell them they were coming in case we had a baby and plans had to change then last night my sister said it should be a surprise.    The kids are absolutely in love with having the real Daphne here instead of the doll version they have substituted for her.  I definitely need to make an effort of getting pictures to capture the visit tomorrow; today I was just enjoying it.   

I think that is all I have for you today.  I need to get my butt off the couch and finish loading the dish washer then I plan to go to bed where my back will scream at me for a good hour because I was up and about all day.   


Happy Wednesday!  

Linking up with

pleated poppy

1 comment :

  1. Aw, Love your little belly. Maxi skirts were my favorite thing to wear during preganancy. If you get a chance, please link up to my What We Wore link Party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-we-wore-4.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...