Friday, June 21, 2013

Instagram: nails, kiddos, and a clean kitchen

What a busy little week we had.  It seemed to go by really fast.  Maybe because my parent's came into town  yesterday and I did have my 36 week check up this week.  But it seems like Friday came way faster than normal.   We are going to spend today in the pool at the hotel my parent's are staying at and tomorrow is my baby sprinkle.  

I kind of felt like I was 10 steps behind the kiddos all week, so there was not a whole lot of instagraming going on.   I am definitely feeling this whole end of the pregnancy thing and it takes me twice as long to do things these days and there were already not enough hours in the day to start with.  I am also trying to knock out the rest of the baby projects.  Only a few more things.  MUST STAY FOCUSED.  

Now for our week in pictures
Baby Daphne is a very loved little dolly.   Jeremy says we need to make a carrier for Bristol and by we he means me.  I suggested we check Target, I don't mind sewing but it is taking everything in me to finish up Little Turkey's bedding.    Last Friday Jeremy treated us to an out of town lunch at Olive Garden, Bristol needed a high chair for Baby Daphne.  

When we got back from our day out the car seat my parent's ordered us had arrived.   They kiddos were checking to make sure it was safe enough also known as using the car seat for the doll.  

Saturday morning when Bristol was playing on my phone while I was trying to get a few more winks of sleep she came across a picture of donuts from the previous week.  She asked her Daddy if we could go get donuts, of course I wasn't against this idea and eagerly agreed that it was a good idea.  Getting back into my clean eating ways after this baby is born is going to be way hard.

Isn't Jeremy doing a wonderful job on Bristol's bed. He is using this plan to build it. We still need to sand and paint it but honestly the energy fairy has only been giving energy to the kids-- we are getting shafted.
The yarn chandelier is almost finished.  I decided to add another teal balloon to the bottom.  I like to give them a couple days to dry before I start handling them so the plan is to finish it today if I have the energy when we get back from the pool.  
Isn't this how all little boys push dolls around the house?
A spotless kitchen.  Too bad it only lasted about 10 minutes.  But I had to take a picture because it was hard work.


You can't tell in this picture but the background on my messaging screen is clouds.   I think it is adorable.   I have been seriously craving frozen yogurt, the closest place is about 100 miles away.  Jeremy has been craving cooler temperatures.   In a moment of insanity I suggested this.  My husband has been looking for a chance to move back to Colorado.  Me, not so much.

Seriously I do the kids laundry every 2-3 days, yet this is Bristol's pj pile.  No wonder I have to do laundry every 3 days apparently she needs to change pj's multiple times during the night.  Am I the only one who has a kid who does this.  Did I get that lucky?

Bristol told me "Mommy look at Eldon, that doesn't look like good idea" I thought his "boat" looked pretty fun. He was having a blast, there was no whine coming out of his mouth, and I didn't see how he could hurt himself. So I was cool with it.

Essie nail polish. Love the colors. Hate the polish. There has to be some kind of trick to it because everyone swears by it but I just don't think it is worth $8 a bottle. I have 3 bottles and only use it because I can't find similar colors in other brands but this stuff goes on way too thick, takes forever to dry, and chips faster than my el-cheapo sally hanson stuff. Then too top it all off I spent at least 3 hours doing my nails and then decided to play with fabric paint. Ya, you guessed it-- I had to redo my nails. Thankfully the striped fingers were the only unharmed nails on my hands.

Well that is all I have for you today.

How was your week this week?  Did it seem to go by just as fast as mine? 

I am linking up with 


    

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...