Friday, May 31, 2013

Instagram: Play-Doh, Park visits, and Selfies

Another week... another phone update.  My instgram feed has been kind of light this week.   Not sure why but I haven't been taking as many pictures with my phone lately.  Well that is a lie, I know exactly why because my phone is having major issues.  I was due for an upgrade last month but I am trying to hold out until after the baby is born.   So I am just not using it that much because when I do I want to throw it at a wall or run into Verizon and get a new phone.  The thing stopping me is that would be a 2 hour drive and by the time I get there I would have talked myself out of it.  When I want to get on facebook or catch up on blogs I pull out the iPad or computer.  And while I love the iPad (it pains me to say that about an Apple product) the camera is not that great... not that my phone is much better.   

This week was a short work week for Jeremy as I am sure it was with everyone but it seemed to be twice as long.  Jeremy was kind enough to share whatever illness he had with Eldon so the kid was pretty miserable on Monday and Tuesday but I fully believe he did a lot better than he would have pre-surgery.   I feel like having his adenoids out really help.  Yes he is still going to get sick and some days he has a little bit of allergy symptoms but most days he is a completely healthy kid.   And it really annoys him that he doesn't get medicine any more.  My kiddo is a big weirdo.  

We have also taken away Bristol's bedtime pull up.   We noticed she was waking up drier and drier each night so we decided to try again.  This is only like our 5th attempt. But it is our most successful attempt so far.  I would say we are at about a 75% success rate right now.  Hopefully over the next week she will get to  100% because I am sick of the extra laundry.  

But as I said this is a weekly update in phone pictures... so here it goes.
I found these pictures on my phone the other day and thought it was cute that she was taking selfies.  
This little dude.  He makes me so happy.  Even if we are discovering what being 2 is all about.   He actually is getting a late start compared to Sissy Monster.   She started around the 18 month mark he is starting around the 28 month mark.  
Why do we buy our kids toys?   The laundry basket and cooler are 2 of their favorite toys.   Yes there are toys in the background.  Nope they don't play with them.  They just like to dump them out so they can have 5 minutes of iPad time before bed when they clean the up.
Her smile.   She stole my hat and was super proud of herself. 
Last Friday we had to go shopping, which is an all day affair.  In between our store runs we stopped at a park to let the kiddos run out some of their jitters.  I got a new hat because my head was still red from the Safari Park.  
I love that she has Baby Daphne's legs through the cart as well.  Lately this baby has become an extra member of the family.   Maybe it has something to do with how close to our due date we are getting.  
Play-Doh.  Messy, yes.   An hour of quiet play, well worth it.  
The snail cracks me up every time. But it pretty much describes me lately. Last night I did 2.25 out of my usual 4 miles. I started cramping and couldn't stop so I had to cut my run short. But I am proud of myself for getting on the treadmill. It's not easy. It may have involved getting off to take Tums. And nope the cramping doesn't really worry me because I seriously cramp when I get off the couch. The joys of being on #3.

Well that is all I have for this week.  Happy Friday. 

I am linking up with
life rearranged

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...