Monday, May 27, 2013

Eldon, tan lines, and running

This is usually how picture taking of Eldon goes...

"Eldon, what ya doin?"

Must look away quick she has a camera

Ugh, she still has that camera

Really, you want a picture that bad?  Wasn't the one of my chin enough?

Okay I will blow you a bubble with my spit

Okay, I guess I can give her a little itty bitty grin 

What the heck, its been a while, I will give her the full on smile.

I forgot how cute I am, here is another smile mommy!

Okay I am done.

It is rare that I get that many pictures of him looking at the camera.  Normally he is running away yelling "no titure, no titure mommy!"  Which just cracks me up since Bristol is usually asking me to take her picture.   On this particular day she was inside pouting because I told her she need to go and play.

 You can't see it that great in this picture but I now have a tan line from my Toms.  It cracks me up every time I look at my feet.

  I GOT ON THE TREADMILL!  And ran 4 miles.  Well ran, walked 4 miles.  After having to take a week and a half off due to my body just being plain uncomfortable I figured I probably wasn't going to get run again.  But last night I did.   I think the kids could probably run faster than me at this point but I am almost 33 weeks pregnant.  Hopefully I can keep it up and run 2 more times this week.  Jeremy put up a shelf over my treadmill so I could watch tv a little easier.

I woke up a lot last night so I don't feel all that rested this morning.  Hopefully coffee helps.  

I have nothing else for you right now, my brain is kind of fuzzy.  

Oh lets throw a picture in of Jeremy!  
You cant tell but I was very pregnant with Eldon in this picture.

I am so very thankful for all that have served our country.   Happy Memorial day!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...