Thursday, May 2, 2013

April

 April has been an extremely busy month for us.  We have had lots of doctors appointments.   Which means 3 hours in the car round trip but it also means lots of play time with Maga and Paga Bennett and we saw Jeremy's brother, his wife, and their little boy a few more times than normal this month.











I love their relationship.  I hope it never changes.  That Jeremy and I always encourage them to nurture it. 




















And can I get a pat on the back for only missing 1 day this month?  Since we were out of town and the kiddos were with Maga and Paga, I would say it is perfectly acceptable that we missed that day.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...