Saturday, May 25, 2013

A fun day of errands

Yesterday was a wonderful day.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 1/2 hour car ride.  Costco.  Lunch at Bj's because we love their unlimited soup and salad combo and the kids like their pizza.   Park.  Target.  Yogurtland.  Park.   1 1/2 hour car ride home.   

An exhausting but fun day.  Somewhere in there we got a hat for my sunburned head and sunscreen for the kiddos arms.   We ran out all of our wiggles from being in the car too long.    And yet we didn't do everything we went to do because Jeremy was sick and I was worn out by the 2nd trip to the park.   But I loved it.  I love when we get to go do fun normal family things like enjoy an afternoon at the park.   I wish we had an awesome covered park here that we could enjoy but nope none of them are set up for warm weather which is crazy since we live in the middle of the desert.  

I really want Yogurtland again today, what do you think my chances are of convincing Jeremy that a 3 hour round trip drive is worth it for a bowl of frozen deliciousness?  

Now today we relax and enjoy the rest of our weekend.   Jeremy is currently at doctor's office urgent care seeing if there is anything they can do to help him feel better.    

I hope you all enjoy you weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...