Friday, March 1, 2013

Our week according to Instagram

I might have a slight obsession with Instagram.  I really like it because I can show glimpses of my life and my kids are pretty cute so doesn't everyone enjoy seeing a bazillion pictures of them a day?  Thought so.
This is one of the many strollers I tried out when Eldon was born.  It had a horrible turning radius so therefore I only used it like twice.   I was going to sell it but then we moved and it was packed in the trailer.  So now that we have it back I am cleaning it up and getting ready to try and sell it again.  The kids decided it would make a good seat for watching their movie.

My weirdo kid prefers mangos and trail mix to gold fish and animal crackers.  

The baby is not cooperating.  No we do not want to know its gender but I would like a cute ultrasound picture.  Instead we get a picture of a peanut.  

I think Bristol's hippo turned out pretty cute.  

Eldon looks so cute here and grown up.   He stole this hat from daddy and has it hidden now.  I haven't seen it since this picture was taken.

Watching Bunheads while getting Bristol's school work together.   I am not sure if I like Bunheads yet or not.  I keep waiting to fall in love with it the way I loved Gilmore Girls but it just hasn't happened yet.  

I have had this on my mirror for at least 2 months now.  I love when Jeremy leaves me special notes.

 My new stroller arrived.   I am so excited to try it out.  I think its going to be perfect for our soon to be family of 5.   And it is at least a foot shorter than the old one.  
I am trying to read books that help me in my walk.  This is my first one.  I have only gotten through the first chapter but so far but I like it.

I just had to laugh when I saw the snail for my activity last week.

Got to love the postal service.

I was really craving fish sticks the other day when I went grocery shopping, so I bought them.   They were so yummy yesterday that I will be having them again for lunch today.

My favorite shoes!  But more importantly, I have jeans on and had no where to go.   I am trying really hard to get out of my pj slump and get dressed every day with hair and minimal makeup.  Today it is red pants and plaid Toms.

I cannot follow a pattern to save my life. But I did keep my sewing area clean last night!  I was so proud of myself.  And I am 1/2 way done with a new top for Bristol.  I really want to get back into making most of her tops.  

I am trying to link up to another blog for the first time.  

life rearranged
- See more at: http://liferearranged.com/#sthash.y5moDNJD.dpuf


1 comment :

  1. I am telling ya, some patterns are really difficult to follow!!!! Also, we didn't EVER get a good sono pic of our third. And, I had ultrasounds every two weeks for the last 1/2 of my pregnancy. One would think that maybe she would have cooperated... nope- not a chance. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...