Thursday, March 21, 2013

Life with 2.

I have to say lately I feel like I am finally getting the hang of having 2 kids.

I don't cringe every time the doorbell rings because my house is presentable most of the time.

I get to sit an eat all of my meals with the kids because I know exactly what they will need before we sit down.

Getting ready to go somewhere isn't stressful. And we are always out the door in a timely matter.  We have it down to a science.

When we go shopping each of us knows what to expect and who has which job.

Eating out isn't very painful anymore, mostly because we only do it about once or twice a month.

They are both potty trained.  One completely and the other is day trained.

We have our daily routine down and they don't try to fight it, very often.

And in 4 shorts months we will be adding another kiddo to the mix.

Upsetting the balance

Killing the routine

I am nervous

I am scared

I am really exited

I can't wait for it to happen. 

I had to throw in these pictures because I can't post without a picture.  But can you believe how small Bristol and Eldon were?




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...