Friday, March 22, 2013

Instagram: Park trips, food, and belly shots

Deer in the headlights?
Other than one day this week the weather has been beautiful and we are soaking it up since soon it will be in the 100's and we wont be out back.
Jeremy got this Birthday card from his parents and I think it is so cool.  Perfect card for a mechanic
My first attempt at homemade pretzels and they were delicious if I do say so myself.
The neighbors fruit trees are starting to bloom.
Once I took this scarf off Bristol stole it and has claimed it as her own.
I am getting ready to buy the kids sandals for the summer and I was trying to decided what size to order Eldon so I tried on a pair of Bristol's old sandals.  He didn't take them off the rest of the day and they have been seen on his feet on a regular basis for a week now.  Hopefully this is a positive sign that his picky feet will agree with the new shoes.
The kids asked to take the wagon instead of the stroller to the park.
The day I hit the 3 mile mark.  This month alone I have ran 20 miles and will run another 9 before it is over.   Crazy to think that most of my 40 mile goal has happened this month.  I am thinking of shooting for 120 all together this pregnancy. 
I did my nails the other day.  Not sure why since I have no where to go until Monday and they will be chipped by then.  I really love my chrome nail polish.
Eldon has really started showing an interest in the baby this week.
Bristol couldn't be outdone by her brother.  You can barely see it but there may or may not be a mark on my belly because I use it to hold my coffee cup.
My handsome guys
Left over taco salad.  So yummy... in fact I think I need to make this again.  


life rearranged
linking up with Life rearranged.

2 comments :

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from Life Rearranged! Cute outfit in your first picture! Cute baby belly, too :) Kinda feeling jealous of your warm temps and sandals...it was snowing today in NY...blah!!!

    Blessings!
    Kiley

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...