Thursday, March 7, 2013

Growth chart

I finally got around to doing my growth chart.  I pinned this ages ago and after seeing it on 2 of my favorite blogs this past month I figured it was time to get it done.  But then I wanted to get a different project done so this one got put to the back burner once again.  Unfortunately the other project isn't going quite like I planned and I need a few things for it so I pulled out the growth chart again.

I am really excited that we finally got this done.  Since we rent and are likely to keep renting for the next few years to come this allows up to chart our kids growth while moving houses.

The chart was going to be white at first but my white was bad so I used leftover paint from the entertainment desk.  For the numbers I cut out Cuttin' up numbers on my Cricut, they are 4 1/2 inches.  It was a super fast project and rather fun.   The lines are every 2 inches.






 My painting mess.  I still need to finish cleaning it up.


 Eldon helped me cut the numbers.






No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...