Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Birthday Boy!

So this post probably isn't going to be as awesome as it can be because I am exhausted.  I woke up this morning and forgot for all of 5 minutes that it was Jeremy's birthday.  I was laying there trying to wake up after hitting the snooze button on my alarm for over an hour browsing Facebook when I saw a post from my mother in law, to Jeremy wishing him a happy birthday.  Maybe I forgot because yesterday I woke up thinking it was his birthday.  But no worries as soon as I was reminded I jumped out of bed and ran out to the kitchen to wish him a Happy Birthday.  Where he quickly informed me that today was only the 18th and not the 19th.  I reassured him that nope today was the official day.  He had to verify it on his phone.  I don't blame him, I speak a lot of gibberish when I am just waking up. So after me forgetting, then getting reminded, then Jeremy forgetting, today is officially the day.   Jeremy is 33.   He is so old!   Haha, I am joking, I really don't think 33 is old but I do have to give him a hard time.

I was trying to set the up the manual options on my camera for my weekly pregnancy pictures and needed a focal point one day.  This is how Jeremy chose to stand.  He told me at the time I couldn't use the picture but gave me permission a few days later.  He probably thought he was safe from it appearing on the blog because it has been a month but I was just saving it for a special occasion! 


I am truly blessed to have this man in my life.  He is amazing.   He takes such good care of me and our kiddos.   He is everything I could ever ask for and more than I deserve.    

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...