Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 20- Little Turkey

Bristol was scolding the dog "Paige Girl you don't know Eldon over or I take blanket away!".... can you guess what Bristol looses when she is in trouble?

This baby is very stubborn.  It has decided since we don't want to know what sex it is, it will not be sharing its face with us.  No amount of pushing on my belly with the ultrasound wand could make it move.  So therefor I think this babys name shall be Little Turkey from here on out.  I have finally found a nickname!

I finally got my green maternity skinnies!  I ordered them like a month ago but they had to be sent back twice  due to Old Navy shipping the wrong size the first time and then needing a bigger size.   I love them.  Not sure how to style them but I love them.  Note to anyone who buys Old Navy maternity jeans even if you try on a pair of skinnies in the store and the only difference between those and the pair you order online is the cut of the belly, they will fit different.  I went to the store and all they had was over the belly panel which I hate but I decided to try them on so I could order the correct size that didn't work for me I had to send them back and get the next size up.  It was rather annoying.

Would it be bad if I just went and bought every Target maternity shirt available in white?   I really like white shirts.  And I only have 2 that fit right now and its kind of making me sad.  I was going to get another one last weekend but Target was out of my size :(  

I think we are starting to get into spring here in the desert.  The forecast for the weekend says 77 degrees!  I will finally be WARM!  The warm weather is really making me want to take a trip to the Zoo or Safari park.

I have been dealing with a migraine all week which is just sucky.   I am supposed to be getting a prescription sometime this week for stronger medicine.    I normally am anti taking medicine while I am pregnant but I also loose my vision in both eyes when I get migraines.  Sometimes it is completely, like Sunday, and other times its just spotty but either way it is impossible to keep an eye on the kids when I can't see.   So the doctor agreed that it was time for something heavier than Tylenol so we are just trying to get my records to see what I took with Eldon.

I have gained 10 pounds.  I am not sure how I feel about this.  On one hand it really doesn't surprise me because I am addicted to all things chocolate but on the other hand I really only want to gain 25 lbs all together and I just reached the half way point.  That means I only have 15 lbs left to gain over the next 20 weeks.  MUST STOP EATING CHOCOLATE.

I haven't been running this week because of the migraine I mentioned above.  I miss it but it is impossible right now.

I feel like my thighs are growing as fast as my belly.   Probably because I have been eating a lot of chocolate and slacking on the Barre3.   MUST WORK OUT.

Other than migraines, a big belly, and growing thighs I am feeling great.  I kind of forget I am pregnant sometimes which is nice.  I am sure in a few weeks I will be reminded by aches and pains all the time.

I wrote most of this last night so this morning I am not feeling as bad about my thighs probably because I did Barre3.  And I only have a slight migraine today.  Yay!  Oh and I am trying to give up my dove chocolate addiction.  So far I haven't had any in 24 hours and I am really craving it right now but on the same hand it may be what is triggering my migraines so I need to leave it alone for a while.

And now the ever growing belly.....


Little Turkey on the left/ Eldon on the right



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...