Friday, February 22, 2013

Week 19

I waited to post until after my ultrasound because I wanted to share pictures of the baby with you but the baby was just plain stubborn.   It was squished against the wall of my uterus the whole time so there were no good pictures of the baby.   The tech got all the measurements she needed but no profile picture.

I am feeling good this week.  I don't have much of an appetite and when I do eat all I want is chocolate and Chinese food.  I have been going to bed every night at like 8:30 but I think that is more my body still playing catch up from the trip this past weekend.  

And the belly pictures.   Yes my shirt kind of blends in to the wall.

See I told you, you can see my shoes still!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...