Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday randomness

My legs are on fire today.  I guess since the most work they have done for the last 2 months is carry me from the couch to the bathroom one could understand why running 1.5 miles would be a workout for them.   But oh boy am I glad I did it.  


I really do want to exercise through the end of this pregnancy my goal is to run 50 miles total.  Doesn't seem like a lot but its a goal.  Hopefully soon I will be back to running 3 miles 3 times a week.  

We had cinnamon rolls for breakfast yesterday and they were yummy.  Then I was stupid and didn't eat anything else before I worked out and waited about an hour after I worked out to start lunch.  Yeah I was collapsed at the table and Jeremy had to finish it.   My body needs proper fuel to exercise.   Then I took a 2 hour nap.  I am awesome.

Eldon will be 2 on Thursday.   Yes, that is right 2!   I don't know where the time has gone.
ZASQ
We are going to the San Diego Zoo this weekend and I am really excited.  I think the kids are going to have a blast.   

I am drinking coffee once again.  It is a beautiful thing and I missed it a lot.  Unfortunately my body doesn't like lattes yet so I just sticking to my black coffee.  At least Jeremy is using the espresso machine.  

We bought Bristol a pair of Toms this weekend!  She is just as excited about them as I am.  She insisted on wearing them as soon as we got in the car and the she carried the box around costco with us.  Some people probably think its a waste to spend that much money on toddler shoes but I don't agree.  I was all set to get her a pair from Target but they wanted $24 for ugly, cheap, character shoes that probably wouldn't last more than a couple of weeks.   So for $10 more I got her a pair of shoes that I know will last and that she loves.  We will just call this a win. 
 

I have started picking out baby stuff!  See a smart person would have saved the big things but this girl thought there would be no more babies so she got rid of it, but I did keep all of the clothes.  Thankfully we don't need much just an infant car seat, swing, and a carrier for the baby since I don't use strollers unless absolutely necessary.  Most would probably say I could live without a swing but I beg to differ.  Considering that was the only way we could get Eldon to sleep through the night the first 5 months his life and the only way I could get Bristol to nap the swing is a necessary thing.   

Oh and I need maternity pants.   I gave all that stuff away.  I have like 3 tops I held onto for Hilary and never gave her but no pants.    And since wearing the Bella band annoys me because I can't use my pockets I am going to need to get pants stat!   I am hoping for a pair of kelly green skinny jeans.  
Aren't they cute?  They are from Old Navy.

Well I think that is all the randomness I have for today, I am going to finish my coffee and blog reading and then clean up the house.   

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...