Thursday, January 31, 2013

He/She, bedding, and chocolate

I think I am just going to start referring to the baby as he or she for the day depending on what I think it is that day. Since I haven't come up with anything else to refer to it as. So today I am feeling boy.  And the poor little dude is probably going to have a tulle bed skirt because that is the only crib bedding I am picturing in my head right now.

Speaking of bedding. I am super picky when it comes to bedding. My SIL made Bristol's because I couldn't find anything I loved and I made Eldon's.  Right now I am trying to pick a big girl comforter for when we move Bristol to her new bed next month and I can't find anything I love. Ideally I want to find 2 or 3 I like and then let Bristol pick from there. I want something that has a white background with huge purple,teal, Orange, and green flowers on it. But so far all I can find are drab pink with little tiny baby flowers. So not my taste. 
That is the closest I have found so far but I am not sold on it.  I wish the comforter was completely covered like the pillows. 

I totally cancelled out my run last night with a huge dove chocolate bar.   Jeremy bought me the big bar thinking it would last a couple days, it lasted a couple of minutes. Sometimes I have no will power!


Speaking of chocolate I am really wishing I had some more right about this moment.

Jeremy and the kids gave me their head cold. Thankfully Jeremy came home for lunch today with Tylenol cold because I felt like I was slowly dying.

These last 2 days I have been really excited about having a new baby I am sure I will go back to freak out mode soon.  But I can't wait for newborn snuggles. 

Well I was going to watch last nights episode of Nashville but it looks like there wasn't a new one.  So maybe I will take a nap or something since I don't have a book to read right now.

1 comment :

  1. I LOVE that bedspread! So cheerful and the colors are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...