Saturday, January 12, 2013

13 weeks....

Can you believe I made it to the 13 week mark? Well I hit it Wednesday but didn't make myself presentable until yesterday.  I am having a hard time believing it.   But its here, welcome to the 2nd trimester.  And the other day I was reading a blog about their beautiful newborn and it hit me- I am going to have a newborn soon.  This whole 1st trimester I have kind of not been thinking about the actual baby part.  Probably because it was to hard for me to stay positive at the beginning and then around week 8 when I knew we were going to stay pregnant I wasn't feeling the greatest I wasn't thinking about the baby at all I was thinking about making it till Jeremy got home from work.

My husband is amazing. I know I say it all the time but its true.  He has taken such good care of me and the kids over the last 2 months.  He took over cleaning, cooking, and taking care of the kids.   And it has been very nice.  I will definitely have to do something special for that man for his birthday.  And you know what is the best part of all, I haven't had to ask.  He just knew.   Probably because he would come home from work , a time when I am normally starting dinner, to a couch potato.  He is a keeper.  

My symptoms have been all over the place this time from not being able to eat at all to eating for 24 hours straight. I have had motion sickness, haven't been able to sleep which lead to migraines, and definitely no energy.  The one symptom I haven't had that I normally do is lightheadness.  Which I do not miss.   With all of these different symptoms and food cravings its hard to predict what I am having.  And since we are not finding out this time its going to be a long 6 months!

That is right folks, I only have 6 months left.   July is going to be here before I know it.

Now for the belly.  


I feel huge.  The baby is only the size of a shrimp right now but my belly didn't get that memo.   Its amazing, I didn't really show with Bristol until 4/5 months but with this one I started showing around 8 weeks.   I really thought I was way bigger this time but I am not I am about the same size I was with Eldon.   Bristol insisted on being in this picture.

The view from the top.  I need to work on this angle but I thought it would be fun to do a collage of pictures as the belly grows.  I totally should have gotten my feet in the picture so we can watch them disappear over the next couple months.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...