Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Random thought on this Tuesday evening

My eyebrows need a lot of  attention right now. I really hate plucking them. I always manage to screw them up.  If my face didn't stay red for a day after waxing I would just go that route all the time. 

I am enjoying this weather. It's not cold and no where near hot. Since there is no wind me and kids are playing outback.  They are loving it.

I have tried really hard to finish out October 365 strong.  I realized my mood affects my picture taking.  Since I was pretty sad at the beginning of the month pictures just weren't a priority.  Instead getting through the days was. I have caught up and  I am so on top of things that I only have to add tomorrows pictures and hit post on the blog.  Its all ready to go.

I am pretty nervous about how the kids will do on our 6 hour car ride this weekend.  

Its hard to believe that in 13 days I will be celebrating my 7th wedding anniversary.   God, like always, knew exactly what he was doing we he gave me Jeremy.

I am going to start potty training Eldon next week.  It is time.  I have put it off long enough.  He is ready, daddy is ready, sissy will be happy, but mommy is a little sad.  He is my little boy.   He may be the last little baby of mine that I ever diaper.  I think I am even sadder that cloth diapers will no longer be a part our routine.  I love cloth diapers, yes they have the icky parts like poop but I thoroughly have enjoyed the experience.  I don't plan to get rid of my stash in case God blesses us with another baby.

I have slept 8+ hours the last 3 nights.  It has been amazing.   The last 3 weeks I couldn't sleep more than 2 hours at a time.  Which resulted in only about 4 hours total a night.   I was getting horrible migraines from lack of sleep and it wasn't helping my sadness at all.   We were so busy Saturday that by the time I went to bed I crashed HARD.  I work up at 5 am but it was worth it.  I felt so much better and it must have snapped my body out of its funk.  Sunday night I was able to sleep about 8 hours and I felt even better yesterday.  I took a 2 hour nap and then slept 10 hours last night.  Today is the first day I haven't be exhausted in a while. Plus I haven't had a migraine in 2 days.  Its been wonderful.  I am so glad sleep was causing my migraines and not my dried mango addiction.  

We bought a serge protector for my treadmill last hoping it would fix it.  Lately it completely shuts down mind run which is super frustrating   I was only able to run 1.8 miles yesterday, my goal was 2.5.  Eventually I plan to run 3-5 a day but I have to take it super slow because my shin splints start to act up any time I try and push it.

I may have said I wasn't exhausted a few thoughts back but I am starting to get tired.  But before I got to bed I need to bathe the kids, put them to bed, and do a Barre3 video.

Well I better get to my to-do list and stop blogging.





No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...