Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October 365

I love the moments I got this month.

Lately Bristol has been begging me to take her picture.  I willing subject makes for cuter pictures if I do say so myself.  

We decided to treat the kiddos to icecream.



Eldon is starting to play with his cars more and more.  Personally I think its adorable   

Eldon spent a lot of time in the pink stroller at my drs appointments. 

Skyping with baby Daphne






We are not good at this whole family picture thing.  








Bristol beading with Maga.  

This is a common scene.   Bristol sleeping in the car, Eldon watching a movie.  


I love these pictures
We might be getting better at this whole family picture thing.   We are all looking forward.  




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...