Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Omelets, Doctors appointment, and general rambling....

* disclaimer--- this post has been written over several days, as my random crazy thoughts happen.  

The Stand may be my favorite song to run to right now..  I listen to it at least 3 times during my run. 
I really didn't feel the need to run today but I did anyways. I am so thankful that I did because it was an amazing run that left my lungs good.

I love omelets. Best meal in the whole world. Don't get me wrong I love a good steak, awesome pasta dish, or good burger but there is nothing quite like an omelet for me. All of that grilled broccoli, peppers, mushrooms, and spinach. Yummy! I think I need one for breakfast again tomorrow!
The veggies for omelets

I am really enjoying Barre 3 workouts. Such small moves that make my body burn. Maybe one day I will get to do a class at a studio not online.

We are cleaning out my office to make it an official bedroom. Right now Eldon's crib is in there but it isn't very honey. I got quite far on it today. The closet is cleaned out and my fabric is of the shelves in storage bins. While I love having my own sewing room I don't use it. With the closest fabric store an 1 1/2 away I have lost my creativity.

I really want to get our family pictures some again but I am having a hard time finding a photographer. I don't mind paying a fair price but I am expecting a lot if you want $200+ for a session. I know, I am super picky.

Today I was planning to run to the commissary up here to do a little grocery shopping but my plans kind of changed.  Eldon woke up barking, raspy, and having a pretty difficult time breathing.  A nebulizer treatment later and he wasn't sounding any better.  Since he was already sick at the beginning of the month and we are not even to winter I decided to call the doctor to get him in today.  Thank goodness I did.  He was diagnosed with asthma.  Or should I say he was finally diagnosed with asthma, its been a long time coming.    He was taken of his daily singular medicine and put on a steroid for his nebulizer.  Hopefully this will get everything under control.

The kids were so well behaved.  I was impressed.  They handled everything beautifully.   I was one proud mommy.




No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...