Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby Daphne

She is here! I got to hold her and snuggle her.  Best part of it all it didn't matter if I spoiled her because I wasn't the one who would be staying up with her all night.   I now understand the beauty of other peoples kids.

I love my little niece so much.  When Hilary had her on Wednesday all I wanted to do way drive up there to see her.  I didn't want to wait until today to go visit, I also didn't want to be distracted by Bristol and Eldon while trying to see Daphne.   When I asked Jeremy how he would feel if I went on Friday without the kiddos and stayed till Sunday he was all for it.  I married an amazing man!   He told me he was really looking forward to having a chance to take care of the kids for that long by himself.   He is amazing isn't he? I felt kind of bad leaving because I knew it would be exhausting for him but seeing baby Daphne was to much of a draw.  

After what was supposed to be a 3 1/2 hour drive turned into a 5 hour drive I was there.  I got to meet the beautiful Daphne!



I love her flower


I didn't get any pictures of Hilary and Daphne but here is Daphne and Anthony


 Isn't she perfect?
Auntie Savanna, stop taking my picture!

So Alert





I can't wait to see her again.  And I can't wait for Bristol and Eldon to meet Baby Daphne or Baby Dafee as Bristol calls her.

Oh and my worry about how Jeremy would do this weekend.  He did amazing.  He was ready to crash as soon as I got home.   Eldon on the other hand has turned on me.   He used to only want me but this morning he cried for an hour " Daddy, Daddy, Daddy".   Mommy just isn't good enough anymore.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...