Monday, April 16, 2012

Eldon, hair cuts, and the couches

I totally forgot to write Eldon's stats in my last post so here they are:
Height: 31 inches
Weight: 26.5 pounds

We decided to redye our slip covers.  The original color wasn't exactly what I was going for but I couldn't find any other grey so we just went with it.  After 6 months of living with the Silver Grey I decided it was enough. Since I couldn't find another darker grey that I liked I went ahead and used black.  Jeremy had suggested it a while but I wasn't ready to live with black slip covers if things didn't go as planned.  But I gave in. This is what they looked like before:

And the after:

There are a couple of dark spots but I can live with them.  They do kind of have a blue tint which is brought out even more by the blue carpet.  

I still want to do the ottoman for the living room as well.  Plus I am planning to redo the curtains.  My next project is going to be the TV desk.  I have a vision for it and I hope it works out.  

Someone got a hair cut.





We didn't have very much taken off just enough to even out the natural layers.  She was so good getting her hair cut and very excited about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...