Saturday, April 28, 2012

A drive to Kernville

Today I needed to get out of the house.  Since we really haven't gone out and about to do fun things since we moved back to California we decided today was the perfect day to fix this.  Destination Kernville.  It is a beautiful little town no to far from here.   I would love to live there. Mountains, sun shine, a river, and a huge lake. What more could a girl ask for?

It started with these guys!  Isn't the little baby cute?

We saw these beauties!  I want one:)
 

Bristol and Eldon got to play in the park along the river.
 
 

Look at this beautiful view from the park.  

Then we headed down to the little beach along the river 
 
 
 
 

Why yes, that is my son who hates dirt playing in the sand.
 

Eldon loved the river.  At one point he was in it up to his knees.
 
 
 

The above picture is right before he stuck his handful of sand in my mouth.
This is my reaction to sand in the mouth.
 
 

More pictures from the drive

We finished up the beautiful drive with a trip to the local brewery.  Amazing Brownies!  

We got home right at bed time.  A wonderful way to end a long but very enjoyable day.



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...