Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Baby shower and play dates

It was a super busy week last week.   I was getting ready the baby shower all week last week. Oh wait, since Savanna is already stressed out to a max, busy, and running around like a chicken with her head cut off lets see what would happen if everyone gets the stomach flu!   Oh yes, it was a blast.  And of course I had to get it as well.  But we still made it work.   Thanks to a lot of help from Jeremy.  He is such an amazing husband.  Then Monday after we got home I found out Eldon has a Staph infection in his nose.  Which is good and bad news.  The bad news its going to be hard to get rid of and he is sick right now.  The good news is that we finally found out why he was sick all winter.  Hopefully as soon as we get this cleared up, he will be healthy for a long time to come.

Hilary's baby shower turned out perfectly if I do say so myself.  Baby Daphne is going to be wearing a lot of pink.   









This is the dress I made a while back that I never posted a picture of. 

The gifts I made for baby Daphne



I went to see my brother while down south as well.  It was hard. I am sure its going to be hard every time. It was hard seeing him that way.   But I am glad I went.  I still love him. He will always be my brother.  He will always be Bristol and Eldon's Uncle.   

I got to meet up with one of my September 09 mom friends while I was down there. It was a perfect Sunday play date.  We met in a park in Escondido.  This was my first time meeting Anne in person, I was super nervous, but she is just as sweet in person as she is online.   I loved watching our September babies together. I can't believe they are going to be 3 so soon. Bristol loved Anne, she wanted to hold her hand during our walk around the park.  Sam is such a sweet little girl, so smart.  Some of the things she tells her mom are hilarious. I love reading Anne's daily Facebook status' with things Sam has told her.  I can't wait to meet up with them again.






I totally used Anne's pictures for this part of the post.  

The kids were out 5 minutes after leaving the park.  Which killed our Texas Roadhouse lunch plans so instead we had Alberto's Tacos.  Yummy!

1 comment :

  1. You did awesome on the shower. So pretty. Those baby clothes are so cute! I can't wait to meet up with you again. It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...