Monday, March 12, 2012

Diapers, Laundry, No sleep


I love cloth diapering.  I know that sounds so weird but it is the truth.   I like that I do this for the kiddos. I would take cloth diapers over breastfeeding any day.  I definitely did not rock the breastfeeding.  I was good at it. It was very easy, but I would much rather spend my day playing with the kiddos then being stuck under one of them while they eat. I barely made it 6 months with Eldon and Bristol there was no way I was going to be one of those women who breast feed their kids until they are 10.

While I do not mind washing the diapers, I HATE washing every thing else. I despise the laundry.  Mainly the kids clothes because its a million little things that have to be folded and hung up.  But I do at least one load every day to stay on top of it.

No sleep.  It sucks. I am not a person who can survive on little or no sleep.  Neither can the people around me.  They are much happier when I sleep.  Saturday night we spent the night elsewhere.   Which meant that ALL 4 of us were in the same room for the night.  The kiddos were each in a play pin. Around 2 am Jeremy got up to pee and scared Bristol. In order to keep her from waking everyone up, I let her lay down in the bed with us.  I don't see how people sleep in the same bed as their children. It is a NIGHTMARE.  We have always said we would never allow our children to sleep with us and besides a handful of occasions most being when we are all sleeping in the same room we have stuck to this.   Anyways there was no sleep for the Bennett't between 2-5am and when we finally did fall asleep it was to Bristol hogging the whole bed.

I think I want to do a day in the life of me post.  I know most people think that I do nothing during the day because I am a stay at home mom.  Often I am asked if I get bored. Heck yes I get bored, but its not from the lack of stuff to do, its from doing the same stuff day after day.  So I think I am going to give you a view of my day.  First I need to have my house spotless so we can all pretend that's what it always looks like all the time!

Happy Monday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...