Friday, February 17, 2012

Random thoughts

Random thoughts or things that happened today.

Bristol's blanket was in the dryer.  I told her it was bed time, did she want to go get blanket. "No, mommy get blankie!"  Okay, child whatever you want.   Jeremy then proceeds to get blanket because both kids wanted me to carry them to their room.   Bristol sees that daddy is getting blanket.... "NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOO daddy!  Mommy get blanket."    At this point we are both cracking up laughing therefore damaging our kid forever.  Seriously?  A breakdown over who pulls the blanket out of the dryer.   Ah, that isn't even the worst most random one today.  

I am finally getting on my redecorating the kiddos bedroom kick.  I picked out the fabrics, not I am just sitting on them.  I like to ponder fabric pairings for a couple of days before I commit to them.  What do you think?












As we are putting Bristol to bed, I decide to try my hand at french braiding.  I suck at braiding, which I mentioned to Jeremy.  His suggestion is " We can put a fork in the drill and braid her hair that way!"... then he says to Bristol " You should pray your mommy never runs away!".   Note to self... hide my drill.

We went on a 2 mile walk today because the nice sunny California weather finally came back.   Eldon had to bring his bear.   Which he has been attached to all day.


I made taco soup for dinner tonight.  I am slightly obsessed with this recipe.  We have it at least twice a week. Its so easy.  Tonight I made a double batch to freeze that way we can enjoy it again soon with half the work.  You can find the recipe here.
Its not polite to point out my messy stove. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...