Thursday, December 15, 2011

Worn out...

It has been a tough week.  I have a million and 1 things to make for Christmas ( I am the brilliant person who decided to make 90% of her gifts).  Plus working 20 hours, taking care of Bristol and Eldon all day long.  Trying to find time to spend with my husband as well as find time for ME.  This is a big thing to me, I need my space. I do not do well when I do not have time or space for just me.  I love my family to death but I have always been one who doesn't do well when constantly around others.  What can I say, I am a hermit!   My amazing husband is always trying to give me the option to get space but lately I have been so worn out and probably a little depressed that I haven't wanted to even leave the house.  It doesn't help that Eldon and Bristol have been overly clingy these last couple of days.  And I swear Bristol is getting clumsier by the minute because she fell at least 15 times today, which of course was the end of the world.

I keep reminding myself that I have it easy and there are a lot worse problems out there than what I am going through but at the end of the day, I needed to get this off my chest.  This blog is my therapy!  

My prayer this week has been:
Lord,
Give my peace.
Give me patience.
Give me the understand to deal with my whiny, grump kids
 the same way you deal will my whiny, grump self.
Please help me to be in a better mood for Jeremy, he doesn't deserve this.
But most of all, I am failing at doing this alone
PLEASE take over.  
Please make me give up control(because lets face it, I love my control.  Ask anyone who has ever lived with me)!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...