Monday, December 12, 2011

Week 27: Day 197-203

This week I didn't write my thankfulness on the days because it is more of a theme this week.  I am very thankful to be around our family's again.   It was super hard raising Bristol and Eldon for 2 years without any help.   2 Fridays ago we had a work Christmas party to attend for Jeremy's work and thankfully my parents came up to watch the kids for the night.   This weekend we need to get our Christmas shopping done and once again we had family to step in, Jeremy's parents took the kids for us.  It was a much need break, even if we had to spend it shopping.   Enjoy week 27!








Today we decide to get subway and head to the park for a impromptu picnic lunch.  It was a blast. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...