Sunday, December 4, 2011

Week 26: Day 190-196


I was playing on my computer today and realized that Eldon and Bristol were being very quite, which is normally a bad thing.  Instead they were reading together!  It warmed my heart to see my kiddos reading together.  That is something they definitely get from their mommy, a love of reading!



You are probably thinking, "She is thankful for her cleaning schedule, what kind of weirdo is she?"   Well its very true, I am thankful for my cleaning schedule.  I hate having a dirty house, it stresses me out big time.  I am thankful that I can look at my dog hair filled carpet on Wednesday and know that they will be vacuumed on Thursday.  Yes, I am that crazy!





Today, I was reading all the status updates from my friends in Colorado.  I was very thankful to not be talking about it being just above freezing and blowing snow.  I do not miss those days....






No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...