Thursday, December 29, 2011

Surprises


Really, Savanna?  A pair of boots!

Yep, that is what I am starting this blog post with!   Eldon loves to leave his daddy surprises....



I was telling Jeremy he would need to make sure to dump out his boots when he goes back to work on Tuesday, yes you read right Tuesday!   Holidays + Jeremy's new job= lots of time off.    He told me he loves finding these surprises in the mornings!

Aunt Serena is town right now, so she made a trip up to see the kiddos.   Manka and Aunt Tawny came as well.  OH and we cant forget about Brody.





Anyways the whole reason for this posting is to show you the video of Eldon attacking his sweet potatoes.  This kid can eat!   Just ask Aunt Serena, who ended up with refried beans all over her at lunch today.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...