Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas trees and other randomness...

We finally got around to decorating the Christmas tree tonight, it was a family job!













Little buddy standing on his own to play with the decorations








This is probably the last year we will drag out the white tree. 
Next year we will find a Christmas tree farm
 and cut our own tree down.   


Eldon got a hold of a wipes container.
He felt it would be best to take them all out of the package.



I don't think I have mentioned lately how amazing my husband is!   This is what I woke up to this morning.  A nice clean kitchen.  So beautiful, I didn't want to do anything in there for fear of messing it up.  Jeremy has been putting in a lot of time taking care of the kids and the house lately.  I used to do 90% of my cleaning after the kiddos went to bed but now that I am working most evenings, it has fallen to him to clean and put the kiddos to bed.  He is an amazing man!

A few videos of the kiddos.....



2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, they are so cute together! "Eldon help"! So cute.
    Your tree decorating pics are priceless too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...