Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pebbles and Bam Bam




Introducing Pebbles and Bam Bam































Bristol did the slide at least 10 times last night, I am am super sore from climbing through the obstacle course to get to the slide.
Brody was Wolverine. 


Jeremy's mom was a Marine for Halloween and I totally forgot to get a picture of her in Jeremy's uniform so here are her legs!

For our first Halloween experience this was a blast.   I loved watching Bristol play all the games and chasing here through the slide was also a blast.  I can't wait for next year.   

1 comment :

  1. Can you tell me where you got your pebbles and bam bam outfit from?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...