Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What do you think?

So I get bored with my blog design pretty easy.  I have always enjoyed other peoples "designer blogs" but I was just way to worried that I would get bored with it, so I could never bring myself to pay someone to design my blog.   So a couple days ago I figured out how to make my own website button for Fussy Junior's Fine Stitches, so I thought to myself today "Why don't you Google how to design your own blog template!".  So I did.  Check out the results!  What do you all think?   I am still trying to figure out how to center the labels gadget, if you know how fill me in, so I finally broke down and posted in the Google forum.   I really enjoyed designing this.   I did it with Paint.net.  Up next--- I am going to work on customizing my website.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...