Thursday, May 26, 2011

Potty Training: Day 2

*****Disclamer- I am NOT letting my child just squat and pee where ever she feels like it!   She has a potty which she has to sit on but since its potty training THERE are accidents and thats why I will have to have the carpets cleaned at the end of this little adventure!

Today was a rough day.  I am not sure what is going on with Eldon but he wanted to be held all day and Bristol wanted to whine about everything.  Probably because she woke up an hour earlier than normal and didn't take a very long nap.  She is getting way better about her bladder control and even managed to wake up from her nap DRY.

I think the highlight of the day was when she picked the poop up out of her potty to take it to the big potty.  HAHA!  I was tempted to spray bleach on her hands, but I didn't!  I just scrubbed her really well!

1 comment :

I love to hear what you think, leave me a comment and keep an eye on your inbox for a response!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...